Cookies on our website
1. Types and purposes of cookies used on our website:
stored on the end device until the browser session is complete. The information stored in them is deleted from the device’s memory at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies
stored on the end device for a period specified in their parameters or until they are deleted. The session end does not delete them.
- Own cookies (placed by the Administrator) are used to:
a/ authentication and maintenance of the website session
b/ optimisation and improvement of the performance of the services provided – the so-called. performance cookies enabling the collection of data on how to use the website.
c/ improving the functionality and reliability of the service and accessing its full functionality, as well as the correct configuration of selected functions – the so-called functional cookies to remember selected settings and personalize the interface e.g. language, font size, website appearance, etc.
d/ ensuring the security of the website e.g. detection of abuse suffered by the website’s authentication process,
e/ recording the fact of reading the highlighted information the so called session Cookie named INFO
- Third parties cookies (placed by the Administrator Partners) in order to:
- Cookies collect anonymous statistics about visitors to the website. Information obtained through cookies is not assigned to a specific persons and does not allow them to be identified
- When visiting the website, at least one cookie is sent to the end device to unequivocally identify the browser. Information sent by your browser is automatically recorded by the website.
- The Administrator may share data related to cookies with third parties, including data processors on behalf of the Administrator e.g. service and technical service providers and advisory service providers.
- The website may contain buttons, tools or content that directs to third-party services e.g: social network plug-ins (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram), maps (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap), apps (e.g. Google Maps, OpenStreetMap). AppStore, Google Play). Using these applications may send information about users to designated third parties.
- Cookies do not make configuration changes to the end device or software installed on that device.
- Failure to change the default settings of the web browser regarding cookies, affects in cookies being placed on the end device and being used in accordance with the rules set by the web browser provider.
Change and delete cookies:
- By default, the software settings for web browsing allow cookies to be placed on the end device. It is possible to restrict or disable access of cookies to your device using the available functions of a web browser.
- Change of default setting can be done by using browser settings. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of web browser or inform each time cookies are posted on the end device.
Detailed information about the possibilities and modes of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Firefox browser
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Opera browser
- in the Safari browser
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries addressed to our server. The resources you are viewing are identified through URLs. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- the public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it may be directly the user’s computer),
- station name – identification carried out by HTTP if it is possible,
- username given in the authorization process,
- time of the query,
- first HTTP request line,
- HTTP response code,
- number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL of a page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where the transition to the Office page has been made via the link,
- user browser information,
- information about errors that occurred when the HTTP transaction is carried out.
Use of collected data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as an auxiliary material for the administration of the website. The information contained in it shall not be disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server and our network. Log files can generate statistics that help to administer. Bulk summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any characteristics identifying visitors of the service.
Links to other sites
Our website contains links (so-called plugins) to other websites. Thanks to this, you can visit our social media profile such as, for example, Facebook, Instagram. In this regard, the social network is their co-administrator.
However, the data is processed in connection with the conduct of our profile, including promoting our Company. Legal basis: art. 6 clauses 1 letter f) GDPR, i.e. “legitimate interest”. The scope of the processing of personal data, the specific objectives and rights and obligations of visitors to the social network (i.e. co-administrator) are directly based on the rules of the social network, so we encourage you to familiarize yourself with its Content.
Who administers the data
The controller of your data is iPrime Jobs sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 4 Ceglana Street in Katowice. You can contact us by writing to us via the “Contact” or “Write a Message” tab.
We process data to ensure that the content on our website is displayed correctly, we also ensure the safety and possibility of eliminating possible technical defects as well as traffic control on the site.
The legal basis for processing this data is the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
The data may be transferred to the companies with which we work to implement the fore objectives, i.e. maintenance and technical services of our website.
The data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate interest to process it, which is also related to cookies and their settings.
You can change the settings for cookies yourself at any time by specifying the conditions and of their storage and scope of their usage. Changes to settings can be made using the settings of your browser or device you are using. Detailed information about the possibilities and modes of handling cookies are available in the settings of the web browser.
You have the right to request access to personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to transfer data or object to the processing of data. In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on via “Contact” tab.
You can also lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data with its registered office at 2 Stawki Street in Warsaw.
The transfer of data is voluntary. Failure to provide it does not have negative consequences and only affects the functionality of using our website.